Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Before writing the paper, could you please tell me now much

Customer Question
Hi. Before writing the...
Hi. Before writing the paper, could you please tell me now much it would cost to write a 1000 word paper on the following:
Using the theories, concepts and ideas (nature of international relations, realism, idealism and construtivism) you have learned so far, write a critical review of the following chapter:
Schmidt, B.C. "On the History and Hostoriography of International Relations" in Carlsnaes, W; Risse, T; Simmons, B (eds), "Handbook of Internaltional Relations"
The chapter is 13 p long. The essay is expected to use about 5 outside references and referenced in the Chicago Style. I need it in 20hrs.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
8/28/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Sorry Greg, your response was too late, I hav written and submitted the paper myself.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree