verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

TITLE: Qualitative Research of Criminal Justice Due

Customer Question

TITLE: Qualitative Research of Criminal Justice Due September 20th 2015. paper is to be minimum 15 pages, double-spaced. Times New Roman 12pt. Title page and reference page does not count towards 15 page research. Fifteen (15) resource minimum required
and not more than three (3) direct quotes. Since this is RESEARCH, scholarly journal material would be best. must be no less than 85% Original. References and citations are to be in APA 6th edition format
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Gregory,
Can you please release and return my question for another professional? Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Attached, is a more descriptive outline for what I am looking for. Also, I am willing to pay more than the suggested amount by JA automated response.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi there!

I'd be glad to have a look at this for you!

Gwyn

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That would be awesome, I've trying to contact you here. A friend of mine has told me great thing's about your work
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Okay, the title seems a bit vague ~

So, I have a better idea of what's required, are you able to send a syllabus, course outline (very helpful) and maybe an assignment rubric (not necessary, but helps)

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

(Regarding that last request - due to the complexity of your request, please send it as soon as possible. Due to the work involved in this project, it's going to take a fair amount of time. )

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

Due to the complexity of your request, the short time involved and a lack of specific information, I'm afraid I'm going to have pass this along to other Professionals.

Gwyn

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Gwyn,The class is Introduction to Social Scientific Inquiry, I'm taking this class for Basics of Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology. The ISBN for this book is 978-1-285-06784-1. Also, please let me know how much more time you would need to complete. I could push the deadline another week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Gwyn, The class is Introduction to Social Scientific Inquiry, I'm taking this class for Basics of Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology. The ISBN for this book is 978-1-285-06784-1. Also, please let me know how much more time you
would need to complete. I could push the deadline to the 25th of Sept. Also, I will to pay $9 p.p. but just not the cover page. 1. TITLE: A qualitative research study into causation for domestic violence among white adolescent males. Due September 20th 2015.
This paper is to have an introduction, body and conclusion. Also must be no less than 85% Original. 2. Paper, references, and citations are to be in APA 6th edition format. Written in 3rd person 3. Body of paper is to be minimum 15 pages, double-spaced, and
Times New Roman 12pt. Title page and reference page does not count towards 15-page research. 4. Proper grammar and spelling are required. 5. Paper must contain a cover page and reference list of sources used. Fifteen (15) resource minimum required and not
more than three (3) direct quotes. No footnotes or end notes. 6. Resources for use can be the academic journal databases, books, encyclopedias, videos, newspapers, etc. Since this is RESEARCH, scholarly journal material would be best. No Wikipedia!!! 7. No
famous people. No bibliographies