Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

I've submitted Classification and Division Prewriting

Customer Question

I've submitted Classification and Division Prewriting exercise and recieved instructiors feedback. Need assistance with making changes so that I can resubmit for a final grade. I've attached what was submitted together with feedback. Let me know if additional
information is required.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mealone,
Thank you for all the information. I will get started on this for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Also the Journal you worked on for me before do you happen to have a copy. I've lost my copy. I think it was entries 7-12.
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mealone, I will look through my documents and try to locate it. I should have it saved on my computer. Its just a matter of finding them :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mealone,
I found journal 7. Here is a link:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5ow4ja8z5sj6rw2/Journal_Entry_7.docx
I will look back and see what else I can find :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** assist with Entries 8-12 as well?
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mealone, Thanks! I can work on these journals. I do not believe we did them previously...just #7 but I will get the other ones for you as well as post the edits for the classification and division.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome! I will post them as I complete them.
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mealone, I am almost ready to post this

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mealone, Here is a link to the journals: Please click here Let me know if you have any trouble downloading it. I will post the rewrite of the classification and division shortly.

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Here is the revision: Please click here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

You are welcome! I hope that is more like what the instructor is asking for. These classification and division ones are always so difficult. If you get it back again just let me know and I can make the updates. Also, did you receive all of the journal entries or am I missing anything?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will do.I did receive all the journal entries. Submitted them to my instruction for grading. As soon as I have a response/require corrections I will let you know.