judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Part 1 Describe the temporal pattern of a typical emotional

Customer Question

Part 1 Describe the temporal pattern of a typical emotional response, according to the opponent process theory of Solomon and Corbit. Use this theory to account for the different reactions experienced by a first time drug user and an experienced drug user,
providing two (2) supporting facts. Part 2 Describe two (2) different strategies that can be used to teach a response chain. Give one (1) specific example of how each strategy might be used in behavior modification to teach an individual a sequence of behaviors.
Part 3 Describe Premack's Principles of reinforcement and of punishment. Describe a hypothetical situation for which these principles would predict reinforcement of one behavior, and punishment of another behavior. Part 4 Describe participant modeling and
provide one (1) example that illustrates how it can be used to eliminate fears or unwanted behavior. Describe graduated modeling and provide one (1) example that illustrates how it can be used to facilitate low-probability behaviors. Answer must be in APA
Format – 8 Pages in total, citations for each question – thank you
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 2 years ago.

When is this due?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, in about four weeks.

Looking closer at what you need I think that I should opt out and allow another expert to help you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like my credit card refunded for the two transactions.