Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  JD in law and BA in English-UCLA; Research/ writing expert
16445198

Write a three to four (3-4) page court opinion in which you

Customer Question

Write a three to four (3-4) page court opinion in which you rule on this case. In preparing this opinion, you must: Decide whether this court should hear this case or dismiss the case and direct the parties to binding arbitration in accordance with the
Retail Buyer’s Order. Support your response. Note: Please read the facts of the case very carefully as you attempt to resolve this issue. Decide whether or not a contract exists between the Masons and R&G. Support your response. Note: Be sure that you analyze
the facts to reach your conclusion. Merely stating your conclusion without a supporting legal analysis is not sufficient. Decide one (1) of the other remaining issues presented above. That is, decide whether R&G committed the tort of conversion with the 1990
van, or whether the Masons were unjustly enriched by the use of the new car, or whether the Masons committed fraud and should be estopped from recovering the value of the van. Use at least two (2) quality academic or legal resources in this assignment, such
as a government Website, Law school Websites, Restatements of laws, and other treatises of Law. Your paper must include internal citations indicating the sources of your legal statements. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic or legal
resources.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Unfortunately, law is not my area of expertise. However, there are other experts that I will notify of your request that do have this background, and will then open up the question to them so that they can assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi David, no one has answer my question. Please I need help with it.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
By when do you need it completed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On sunday
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

I have contacted another expert that may be able to help you. I will check back with them again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Do you still need this question answered? If so, by when do you need the answer posted.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By Sunday at 5pm
OK I will get started and let you know if there is anything I need.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank u so much
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr. Wilson. Don't forget the assignment is due this Sunday at 5pm.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr. Wilson don't forget the assignment is due today at 5pm. Please I really need this assignment answered ASAP
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. still waiting for the assignment

Hi - Still working on it. Almost finished.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still waiting. My assignment is over due
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PLEASE, PLEASE I NEED THIS ASSIGNMENT BEFORE 4PM.
All done. Had trouble logging in. Let me know if you need changes. You might want to format as you wish:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mer2xgtot22cb3/justanswer-Mason_vs._Chryslers.sxw
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I download the link it opens with nothing written.
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/lhh6i34shlmfd3f/justanswer-Mason_vs._Chryslers.doc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will request you again next week but please be on time and must be in APA style. Thanks
OK. :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Got it. Thanks
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Wilson. I have requested you again.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions