judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I am looking paper that you have already completed in

Customer Question

I am looking for a paper that you have already completed in the past: I do need it quickly by tomorrow at 10:00 pm if possible. Can you assist?
The Portfolio Project for ACT450 is a research report that identifies and analyzes a company that has been indicted for fraud. The report also will evaluate the auditor’s role in relation to the fraud.
To conduct your research, choose as a case study one of the companies listed below, or obtain approval from your instructor to use a public company not on the list.
Just for FEET, Inc.
Health Management, Inc.
Jamaica Water Properties
The Leslie Fay Companies
NextCard, Inc.
Crazy Eddie
ZZZZ Best
Your report must describe the issues surrounding the company and any company policies in relationship to the impact those might have on public audits/accounting.
Provide the following elements in your paper:
An executive summary identifying the company, the fraud, the affected stakeholders, and the ultimate resolution
A brief history of the company
An analysis of the auditor’s role in the fraud, including any auditing standards that the auditors did not follow
Identification of internal controls that were circumvented or lacking and that could have prevented the fraud
Identification of accounting policies currently in effect that are designed to prevent similar problems from occurring again, or, if no policy exists, a proposal of a solution that would prevent a recurrence
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
I'm so sorry. I'm on vacation until Wednesday.
Thanks for asking for me.
Judy
Hello ... if you are still interested, please let me know as I have returned home a bit early.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was due today.
Thanks though!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions