Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

By Tuesday, July 28, 2015, using the textbook and the South

Customer Question
University Online Library, write a...
By Tuesday, July 28, 2015, using the textbook and the South University Online Library, write a 1500-word paper using APA standards that focuses on the following: Interview two different individuals regarding their positions in society. Analyze their responses
regarding: Identify each person’s class, race, and gender, supporting your work with the text and/or outside resources. What role has class, race, and gender played in their lives? How do you see these stratifiers as playing a role, even if the interviewee
is unaware of it? Apply one of the sociological perspectives to the individuals’ lives. Why did you choose this particular perspective? How does it explain each person’s life and life choices? What are some of the benefits and limitations to using interview
as a research methodology? Analyze each person’s specific components of culture and relate them to his/her stratified position in society.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 day by:
7/25/2015
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Hello and thanks for asking for me again!
I am on vacation until Wednesday. Sorry.
Also, the price for 1500 words is $90.
Thanks. I hope we can work together again.
Judy
Writer: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Do you still need help in this paper?
If so, when is the latest possible date to have the paper returned to you?
Yes i do, I need it no later than Wednesday.
Will it be possible to have this paper finished by tomorrow?
I will post the paper in the evening.
Here we go, please download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vesrbd0mj94f6u/class%20race%20gander.docx?dl=0
Let me know if you need further assistance.
please spare time to leave positive ratings if you find the work helpful.
Thanks and good luck!
Wondering if you were able to view the paper I provided.
If you need further help, let me know.
lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree