Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1) Contact the chair of a local hospital's bioethics committee

Customer Question

1) Contact the chair of a local hospital's bioethics committee and interview him/her regarding the use of the committee at that facility, how the committee functions, how it makes decisions and recommendations, and the chair's views on the impact the committee has had on the facility. If possible, attend one of the committee's meetings.
2) Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that describes your findings and observations. Include additional resources that support, reinforce, or even challenge your findings and observations.
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
4) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 2 years ago.
What is your deadline, thanks.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions. CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.**********What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt. Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tomorrow at 8 PM
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mr. Greg, the paper you provide was submitted by another student. I taught I was supposed to have an original for my questions. I am not satisfied as I have to not only add in-text citation, I will have to rewrite the paper.
I will appreciate it if I can have an original paper to submit as my paper is due at 8 PMthanks,
Hello and sorry for that short delay. I noted it was a model as there was no way to contact a chair of a local bioethics committee (as stated) and complete a new model in such a short time period. I am unable to complete anything new in this type of time period but will open up in case others might be able to. Have a great rest of the week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** *****