judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I am looking paper like the one you did about 2 months

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for a paper like the one you did about 2 months ago on. CIS 350 week 3 Case Study: Stuxnet and U.S. Incident Response. How much would that cost and could I have it by 11pm EST tomorrow evening. I would even take the one you did previously. Thank you. Do you need more details on the case study. It is the same as listed above on this page.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
More Details:Case Study 1: Stuxnet and U.S. Incident Response
Due Week 3 and worth 100 pointsRead the article titled “When Stuxnet Hit the Homeland: Government Response to the Rescue,” from ABC News, located at http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/06/when-stuxnet-hit-the-homeland-government-response-to-the-rescue/ and consider this threat in terms of incident response and recovery procedures.Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:Explain the role of US-CERT in protecting the nation’s industrial systems and analyze its efforts in relation to preparedness and incident and recovery management.
Discuss the efforts of ICS-CERT specifically to the Stuxnet threat and examine its incident response efforts to mitigate this risk against U.S. industrial systems.
With the sophistication of the primary sites of industrial system implementations, determine whether or not alternate sites (e.g., hot site) are feasible for organizations that utilize ICS technologies. Provide a rationale.
Explain the high-level planning needed for an industrial systems organization that utilizes ICS technologies to prepare for attacks from cyber threats such as Stuxnet.
Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How can I get a response to this case study, or a refund?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts, but we can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.
You have made a good faith deposit/payment, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please.Thank you
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions