judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Tutor*** 7 page paper due Jul 29 APA format The

Customer Question

***for the tutor*** 7 page paper due Jul 29 APA format
The paper must be written on a macroeconomic topic and must be at least 7 double-spaced pages long. There is no upper page limit. You must include at least 4 references, one of which must be a scholarly book or a scholarly journal article. The paper should be about 

a macroeconomic topic you feel comfortable to analyze. Some suggested topics are: The Great Recession of 2008: Causes and Consequences; An Analysis of Unemployment Rate Among Teen-Agers; An Analysis of Unemployment Rate in the Retail Trade Industry, 2005-2010; The Growth of GDP in Post-Recession Years. These are just a few topics you may consider. You may also write your paper on a topic related to your place of employment.
2. Once you have selected a topic and a title of your paper, state your objective clearly in the first or second paragraph. Do not try to analyze too many issues.
3. Ideally, your paper should be organized in four sections: Introduction and Objectives; Literature Review; Analysis; Summary and Conclusions.

4. The second section of your paper, i.e., Literature Review will contain a brief review (2-3 pages) of works relevant to your own research. This is where you will quote references.

5. At the end of your paper, organize the section on "References". Alphabetize all references and use APA style.
SLNGVAZQUEZ recommended you.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  The Tutor replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon Customer,
Thank you for your request, although I will be unavailable for the next few weeks due to a film project I have been hired to direct. Therefore, I will opt-out to allow all other experts to respond.
Best regards,
Dr. Steve
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I see Dr. Steve is going on vacation and has opted out. I will be happy to assist. Let me know if you would like me to assist you, and once I get your approval, I will get started and keep you posted on my progress. Just let me know. Dr. Wilson

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions