David L.
David L., Writer
Experience:  20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more
13852270

Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the list of to

Customer Question

Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the list of topic choices below. The focus is on brief but important primary source material written by major authors. Read the selections as identified with each topic below. Write a three to four
(3-4) paragraph essay (250 words minimum) which analyzes the “surprise ending” of the reading selection. Topic Choices Reading selection from Descartes’ Discourse on the Method (Part IV). Descartes begins with a proof of one basic conclusion and ends with
a proof of something much grander. Remember to focus on the surprise and point of realization, not the details of the philosophical argument. Read Part IV of the Discourse on the Method located at http://www.earlymoderntexts.com/authors/descartes.html. This
is only four or five (4 or 5) pages of the larger work. Reading selection of Swift’s A Modest Proposal. It is essential to recognize the genre of this work, as discussed in our class text, which you should consult and cite. Swift promotes a radical solution,
but subtle options are mentioned. You are looking for surprise and a point of realization. Read and focus on A Modest Proposal located at http://www.victorianweb.org/previctorian/swift/modest.html. Two (2) reading selections from Voltaire’s Candide. Consider
how these readings start and end in terms of the action and the beliefs. You are looking for surprise and a point of realization. These selections can be found on pp. 840-841 in the textbook. In addition, consult the class text at pp. 824-825.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Thank you for requesting me. I will start work on it.Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Sir
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi David, don't forget the assignment is due this tuesday 7/21 at 3pm. Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello,My apologies however, I have to attend to an urgent matter that requires my immediate attention. In the interest of making sure the report is completed on time would you be able to get an extension to the due date? If not then it may be best if I open the question to other experts just to make sure it is completed on time.Please let me know how you would like to proceed.Thank you for your understanding.David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When can you complete the assignment? Because I don't want you to open the question to other experts that will take another one week to answer and I don't want that.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Tonight or latest tomorrow - can you get an extension?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will talk to my professor but 10% will be taken from my grade.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry about this - it was totally unexpected. I will work to post it this afternoon/evening.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Please click the following link to download the report:click hereThanks,David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is telling me the page cannot be displayed
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok then please copy the following URL and paste it into your web browser's address bar and press Enter and let me know if you can download it:http://www.mediafire.com/view/3jrv2w7qy7l2ar5/Point_of_Surprise_in_Swifts_Modest_Proposal.doc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still the same
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Please try clicking the Download button in the upper right corner if that is displayed and let me know if that works.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still not working Sir
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok then please try downloading the report at the URL below:http://wikisend.com/download/484644/Point_of_Surprise_in_Swifts_Modest_Proposal.doc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome - and thank you for your patience :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm going to request you again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didn't mean to call u. Cancel that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi David, I did requested you again. The assignment is due on monday 7/27 at 9pm. Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I just responded to the other question.Thanks,David.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Just checking to see if you needed something more for this report (I recall that there was a phone call request earlier however I was not able to engage in a phone call at that time).
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sir.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The assignment was due at 9pm today
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I posted it at 8:20PM on the specific question thread for the report.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't have it yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can u re send it to me
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, here is the URL again:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/em1h3qi2vxwx49s/Information_Security_Vulnerabilities_and_Solutions.doc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi David sorry for bothering you but was trying to open the URL, it's telling me the file is currently set to private so for that reason I can't open it. Can you send me a URL that I can go in any time I want?
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Here is the URL again...please let me know if you still have trouble downloading:
Also, please provide a positive rating for this question if you are satisfied with the service.
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
was able to open it. Will do that and request you again.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok sounds good.
Thanks,
David.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Regarding the answer above, please provide a positive rating if you are satisfied with the service.
Thanks,
David.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
Just checking to find out if the error you were receiving on this question has been resolved.
Thanks,
David.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions