Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Yes I need this essay that i am viewing on my screen that you…

Customer Question
Yes I need this essay...
Yes I need this essay that i am viewing on my screen that you have given to a previous student in the past. http://www.justanswer.com/writing-homework/7xuxb-need-least-pages-essay-windows-server-administration.html
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/29/2015
Writer: Steve Herrod, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
This should be the file
https://app.box.com/s/n7gbdrynd86pa743nu8jui2es5nquwhm
It is perfect Steve!Steve it was my fault because I didn't see the amount of employees the other student desired...can you just tweak the technical specs for:WAI will start with 300 employees, in the following departments:
a. Executives (10 employees) - manage and run the company
b. Accounts and Sales Department (150 employees) - perform market research and maintain
accounts
c. Creative, Media and Production Department (100 employees)- advertising
d. Human Resources and Finances (30 employees) - perform HR and financial duties
e. IT (10 employees) -manage IT for the companyIn other words in the area that says the amount of memory ram etc??
please
That would only change the quantity of storage on a per user basis. I've amended that here