Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need by Sunday 9am, at least 3 pages question,

Customer Question
Need by Sunday 9am, at...
Need by Sunday 9am, at least 3 pages for each question, thanks.
QTN 1 “‘Recall that criteria creep’ is the process of refining evaluation requirements as the industry gains experience with them, making the evaluation criteria something of a moving target.
This issue is not confined to the TCSEC, but rather is a problem universal to all evaluation technologies”. (Bishop, 2003, pp. 609 – 610) With this in mind address the following requirements: a. Analyze the benefits and drawbacks of the Common Criteria (CC)
methodology for handling criteria creep. b. Provide recommendations for ensuring that the benefits can be realized; and for mitigating the drawbacks.
QTN 3This question is about using Formal Methods in Trusted Systems This is a hyperlink to a paper in PDF
entitled: “File Systems Deserve Verification Too!” by Keller, Murray, Amani, etal. (2013). This paper was published in the Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Programming Languages and Operating Systems (PLOS 2013), 2013, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pennsylvania,
USA, November. IEEE Security and Privacy Journal Volume 10 Issue 2, March 2012 Pages 67-70. This next hyperlink is to a related paper in PDF entitled: “Towards a Verified Component Platform” by Fernandez, Kuz, & Andronick (2013). This paper was published in
the Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Programming Languages and Operating Systems (PLOS 2013), 2013, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pennsylvania, USA, November. You will see by the dates that these two papers are representative of recent research taking place
in the field of Information Communications Technology Security and Trusted Systems.
QTN 2 Requirements: a. You are to choose one of the above two papers (not both) and analyze: the problem being addressed; the approach taken to arrive at a solution(s), as
well as the results to date along with a discussion of anticipated results as we move into the future. b. Explain what the impact of this research will have on the future of Formal Verification of trusted operating systems and trusted software in general.
Provide at least two examples of aspects or areas where we may see improvements in system trust in general. Please frame your claims in logical argumentations and referenced research results using the text and credible outside sources. Note:- In addressing
the question requirements for your chosen paper you may find the following hyperlinked PDF of assistance as it covers some fundamental topics in the domain: “Formalisation of a Component Platform” by Fernandez, M., Kuz, I., & Klein, G. (2012). This article
was published as Poster Presentation at the 10th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI 12), 2012, Hollywood, California, USA, October. Question 2 References 1. Keller. G., Murray, T., Amani. S., etal. (2013). File Systems Deserve
Verification Too! In, Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Programming Languages and Operating Systems (PLOS 2013), 2013, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pennsylvania, USA, November. Retrieved from http://www.plosworkshop.org/2013/preprint/keller.pdf 2. Fernandez,
M., Kuz, I., & Andronick, J. (2013). Towards a Verified Component Platform. In, Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Programming Languages and Operating Systems (PLOS 2013), 2013, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pennsylvania, USA, November. Retrieved from http://www.plosworkshop.org/2013/preprint/fernandez.pdf
3. Fernandez, M., Kuz, I., & Klein, G. (2012). Formalisation of a Component Platform. Published as a Poster Presentation at the 10th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI 12), 2012, Hollywood, California, USA, October. Retrieved
from www.nicta.com.au/pub-download/full/6337/
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/27/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Which of the question do you need information on? The second question has two links, of which only one should be answered about trusted operating systems.
Below is the link to Box.com files. I will be doing more research to find more info and will upload more files. I have uploaded the first link in Question 2 (I would like to do this one out of the two choices)I have uploaded chapter 21 of the text book. The focus here is 21.2.4.2 TCSEC two fundamental problems. The first is "Criteria Creep"
https://app.box.com/files/0/f/0
If you already have these question answered in your files, a rewrite or rewording would be great and incorporate the sources I provided as originality counts. I am looking for 2.5 to 3 pages each. If you need more time I could go up to 2pm tomorrow. Thanks
Hi Greg,Just checking on the progress so that I can stop freaking out :-)
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.