judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Details:Write a 750-1,000-word paper that analyze the two leadership

Customer Question

Details:Write a 750-1,000-word paper that analyze the two leadership case studies found in topic materials for this module, "Coach Knight: A Will to Win" and "Coach K: A Matter of the Heart." Address the following questions and concepts: Based on the principle of path-goal theory, evaluate the actions of the two coaches, and then provide an analysis of how they have (or have not) integrated the key considerations of this theoretical perspective into their leadership styles. According to your text, research on leader-member exchange (LMX) theory has shown that LMX is correlated with subordinate energy and creativity at work, and that LMX, moderated by empowerment, would affect job satisfaction, turnover, job performance and organization citizenship behavior. Is there any evidence of LMX or the results of the above research in the two case studies? Conclude your paper by summarizing the dominant trait, power bases, and leadership styles of both coaches, and adopting a position on whom you think was a more effective leader and why. Be sure to indicate what you have learned from the cases and how this knowledge would make you a better leader. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me! I'll be happy to look this over and get back to you.
Judy
I'll be pleased to help with this.
What text are you using? Is it possible to send the part about LMX unless a general explanation of LMX is okay.
When do you need this?
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Judy sorry for late response toner run
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Judy I am sorry I am confused? I need the entire paper done by 1am at the latest
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you can do the minimum of 750 words
every topic listed in the assignment needs to be addressed
I am getting assistance with this because I obviously am being tooo generic in my papers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will add a bonus really I need your help and I am so very sorry it is so late
I am sorry ... I cannot complete this in your time frame.
I will put it back on the question board.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry thank you
I will close this question. Hopefully we can work together in the future.
Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions