Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Reaserch paper essay on technology & education: the impact…

Customer Question
reaserch paper essay on technology...
reaserch paper essay on technology & education: the impact of online education and rentention -students completing w/ degress and or dropping out
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/23/2015
Writer: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Can you please provide more instruction/details in completing that essay?
Are there reading/resource materials you can provide as references you use in your classroom topic discussion?
Any required format, length, number of references, and date you want the paper returned to you?
I can provide names of references and paper due as soon as possible
SOrry, I had been away for computers for some inevitable reasons.
It says this question has been closed.
Wondering if you still need help on this.
Let me know.
Thanks.
Yes I do thank you for the response may I remind you this assignment is due 7 July
Pls let me know if this will not be a problem
The assignment details in pdf document you provided mentioned "4 of the references will be provided".
Can you please provide those references?
Thanks.
Here are the references required and yes I can still use help let me know thanks
Thanks for sending that.
I just noted that you have been working with another expert on similar paper. We don't want duplication of works so I am opting out.
good luck on this.