Sonevar
Sonevar, Master's Degree
Experience:  Master of Science in computer information systems,years writing research papers, company info, reports on Corporate scenarios
34907344

I need a paper on this: Research Article Analysis Locate a

Customer Question

I need a paper on this: Research Article Analysis Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication. Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines,
such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator. Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following: •Identify the purpose of the
research study, problem, and questions. •Describe the design of the study. •Identify an operational definition used by the researchers. •Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results. •Identify whether the
research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer. •Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable. •What were the findings of the study? •Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
•In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response. I need this by Monday June 29, 2015
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtmda4yg04gj14o/juvenile6-23.docx?dl=0
for the resource on this prompt.
Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.
All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What are the references for the paper? There was no reference page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you give me the references that you used in APA format?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mr. ***** *****,Can you give me the references that you used to work on this paper? Thank you for your assistances.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need the references so I can finish up the paper. I rate you after I receive the references. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer, did you find the references?
Expert:  Sonevar replied 2 years ago.
Here is the reference I believe he used
http://www.internetjournalofcriminology.com/Hayden_Evaluation_of_Fayette_County_Kentucky_Juvenile_Drug_Court_Program_IJC_May_2012.pdf
Let me know if you need anything more than that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was just one reference?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So, he only used one reference?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you look over the paper for me please?
Expert:  Sonevar replied 2 years ago.
The paper seems to be lacking any questions or population and methodology numbers it doesn't feel like a completed work
Expert:  Sonevar replied 2 years ago.
The Dropbox ripped out the formatting so I spent half an hour putting words and sentences back together, redoing the section titles, fitting it back into APA format. I added in pertinent questions to the questions section, added in a sentence or two to clarify purpose of study and population numbers, added a title page, a references page and found 2 more sources (total 3). This is not how I would have done the paper, but considering that you're pressed for time, I repaired what was there as best as I could.
Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29-nDb2BmYPLVB3VkFSSTBiRkU/view?usp=sharing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much.
Expert:  Sonevar replied 2 years ago.
I like to be helpful, if you need something else, please feel free to let me know

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions