Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Could you help me with this assignment?Write a relevant

Customer Question
Could you help me with...
Could you help me with this assignment?
Write a relevant essay (1,000-1,250 words) that describes Pitirim A. Sorokin's premise about the sociological ramifications of the transition of American culture from ideation culture to sensate culture.
Address the following:
Transitional causes from ideation culture to sensate culture.
How this transition has influenced American culture.
The effect/outcome of this transition.
Include a minimum of two outside references.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
I would need it by Sunday at 2pm Mountain standard time with at least three scholarly resources.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/17/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Fully written new model document. I do not have any information.
A fully written new document. I do not have any information I can send. This is a new assignment
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Writer: Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree replied 2 years ago
Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree

Hi. This is Dr. Wilson. I will get started on this question as soon as you give me the go-ahead. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Yes, please go ahead. Let me know if you have any questions
OK
Are you still able to have the paper done by today?
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree