Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized…

Customer Question
Locate a recent criminal justice...
Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
•Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
•Describe the design of the study.
•Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
•Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
•Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate.
•Summarize the findings of the study (100 words or less).
•Describe the author's conclusions and recommendations (100 words or less).
•How could the author improve the research study? Detail your response (third person, formal).
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/16/2015
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 years ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Hello and thanks for requesting me. I am happy to be of assistance.
The length of your request is priced at $105. You have priced it at $58. If you wish for me to proceed, you would need to add $47 at the end when your answer is completed.
I realize that times are difficult for a lot of us and that this is quite a bit of money. If you want me to proceed, please let me know that the price is okay with you.
Also, can you let me know when it is needed so that I can put it on my calendar.
I'll be waiting to hear from you. Judy