Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need assistance with writing 3 short speeches...Speech…

Customer Question
I need assistance with writing...
I need assistance with writing 3 short speeches...
Speech One is to be an Informative Speech. In this speech your goal is to inform your audience as to the details of the topic suggestion below. Being an Informative Speech you are not asked to discuss the merits of the program. Your task, as is consistent with an informative speech, is to provide your audience the details (information) as to the proposed topic below:
Social Security is a debated topic in every Presidential Election and one gaining increasing attention as more and more baby boomers retire. For this speech students should research the history and functioning of the current Social Security System. From this research you are to present an informative speech on Social Security. Topics may include: A brief history of the social security system; how to apply for benefits and how one qualifies; the pros and cons of delaying benefits; how to afford to live off of the benefits received from Social Security; strategies to adopt while you are young to be able to afford to retire . . .
Speech Two is designed to be a more formal Persuasive Speech. You should pick a side of the issue and work to persuade your audience, through outside research, why they should support that side of the issue.
Students are to research the topic of the death penalty and are to choose a side to argue. If a student decides to argue for the continued application of the death penalty they should argue their points and their reasoning for the death penalty, pointing out the positive aspects and the benefits of such a sentence. If, however, students decide to argue against the death penalty they should argue their reasoning for abolishing the sentence and the negative aspects of the punishment.
Speech Three is a Persuasive speech as well. In this speech you are to combine your personal opinion with outside research to once again advocate a point of view on this topic.
Students are to present a short speech on the topic of: “The problem with the younger generation today.” People have been making this speech for thousands of years, as citizens of any given society express concern that the new generation does not measure up to the older generation. No research is required for this speech, although if you find interesting data you want to include, feel free to do so. Students can approach this topic in a serious or light-hearted way.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/long-paper/8o1qv-need-assistance-writing-short-speeches.html#ixzz3dFEubzDs
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/17/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
it is real simple. Just a one page, single space (12 pt font document) for each topic. So should be 3 pages total. No models of references needed. essentially each paper will be used for a recorded speech.
thank you for not answering my question and still charging me the full amount. I also appreciate you not releasing the question back to being open so others can attempt it.
Writer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts (that automatically occurs when an Expert elects to "opt out").
Also, you have made a good faith deposit or payment, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request.
still no response from any experts. I would like my good faith deposit back.
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree