Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need help with the assignment below:Congratulations! Your…

Customer Question
Need help with the assignment...
Need help with the assignment below:
Congratulations! Your interviewers were very impressed with your report from last week, and they want to hire you! Your very first order of business build an E-R model. But first, you have to convince your client of the benefits.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
List the advantages of a relational model.
Summarize in your own words the purpose of an E-R model.
List and describe essential components of the model such as entities, attributes, keys, relationships, roles, and dependencies.
Describe the need for the enhanced E-R Model and how we can create sophisticated models to help us in complex environments.
Create an E-R diagram using graphical depicting software that could theoretically be used in a restaurant application. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. Use Dia from Portable Apps to create the diagram. Export the diagram as a png and insert it into the document. You are free to formulate constraints, entities, attributes, etc. Potential entities may include but are not limited to customers, vendors, orders, and menu items.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Thanks,
Drew
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 day by:
6/17/2015
Writer: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
I don't have a model to go off of. everything you see in my original post is everything.This assignment is due Sunday night by 11:00 pm. Is it possible?Thanks,
Drew
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree