Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Reflect on your life history and discuss which aspects of…

Customer Question
Reflect on your life history...

Reflect on your life history and discuss which aspects of your personality have changed over time and which aspects have stayed consistent. Based on your retrospective analysis. 3 to 4 pages, due on Friday 6/19/2015. This essay require some personal information. Can you do this?

In this assignment, begin by taking a retrospective look at your life history, to discuss which aspects of your personality have remained consistent and which aspects of your personality have changed over time. Then, analyze the roles of nature and nurture in shaping your personality. Subsequently, discuss possible sources of inaccuracy and bias in any retrospective analysis. Finally, discuss the reasons why systematic scientific studies are considered more valuable than individual accounts.

Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:

1. Reflect on your life history and discuss which aspects of your personality have changed over time and which aspects have stayed consistent.

2. Based on your retrospective analysis, describe the roles of nature and nurture in shaping your personality. Reflect on your justification for distinguishing between nature and nurture. 

3. Discuss the possible sources of bias and inaccuracy whenever a person looks back on their past history. Be sure to discuss factors related to memory and factors related to cognition. 

4. Describe why the science of psychology places more emphasis on results based on scientific studies than it does on personal experience and anecdotes.

Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:

• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.  Check with your professor for any additional instructions.

• To keep this essay short and manageable, your only sources for your paper should be your own experience and the Webtext. For this reason, APA citations and references are not required for this assignment.

• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.  The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/15/2015
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 years ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello and thank you for requesting me! I'll be happy to help.

I don't think there will be any further questions, but if there are I will contact you.

Otherwise, this will be completed by 11 p.m EST Friday, June 19.

Judy

I am just checking in. This should be done in about an hour.

Judy

Hi, I have your answer ready. I am sending you the "additional services" message so that I can send your file privately.

We can either exchange e-mail addresses and I will send the file directly to you, or if you accept, I can post the URL for the file here. This gives me the ability to send your documents securely rather than by a public file sharing site. There is a small cost ($5) involved so it is up to you whether or not you wish to take this opportunity. If you want the files privately sent or e-mailed, just click to accept and I will be notified.

If you choose to use your email, please be sure to send it in the privacy box at the bottom of the question, and not in the reply box as that will be open to public viewing.

Judy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm sorry but I cannot send to your email without the $5 additional services. I will send the additional service request again.

If you don't mind your answer being posted publicly, I can send the URL here. Otherwise, please accept the additional services and I will send to your email address.

It is not a good idea to post your email address here on this page because it is a public page. I will have it removed.

Judy