judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Cite 5 books on bullying and 5 books on LGBTQ include both

Customer Question

Cite 5 books on bullying and 5 books on LGBTQ include both fiction and non-fiction that would be appropriate for the young adult reader and justify why these titles were chosen. Cite books using MLA citation. Include an annotation and a justification meaning 1-2 sentence summary of the book and 2-3 sentence to justify its selection.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for posting your question. When is this answer due?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This assignment is due on tomorrow by 3:00 pm CST. I need to restate the question because I noticed some typos. Cite 5 books on bullying and 5 books on LGBTQ both fiction and non-fiction books that would be appropriate for young adult readers. Create an annotated list. Tips: Use subject headings to your advantage. Cite books properly in MLA form, you need an annotation and a justification, that is, (1-2 sentences) summary of the book and another 2-3 sentences to justify its selection. That is, why is it a good pick for teen on bullying and on LGBTQ.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not gotten an answer.
Rozetta, I will opt out so an expert can assist you by 3pm CST today.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
It looks as if this question is still open. Do you still need assistance? If so, by when do you need the answer posted? Dr. Wilson