Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Research paper over Women's Suffrage, 19th Amendment
Research paper over Women's Suffrage, 19th AmendmentDetails: 1500-2000 words in length, approximately 6-8 pages double spaced, 12-point font Use a minimum of four sources for the paper and at least on… read more
lani_s
lani_s
Research Paper. Pick a topic that is of special interest to
Research Paper.Pick a topic that is of special interest to you. You must use at least 3 current (2011 or later) references. Textbooks and Wikipedia are NOT considered to be scientific references. Scie… read more
lani_s
lani_s
Write a five (5) page minimum, DOUBLE SPACED, 12-FONT TIMES
Write a five (5) page minimum, DOUBLE SPACED, 12-FONT TIMES ROMAN paper with references and sources cited in APA format. Your cover sheet, abstract and your source citing/references are NOT included i… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
TO ***** *****Write a 3–4 page paper on the following two
TO ***** ***** Write a 3–4 page paper on the following two personality theories:Psychoanalytic theory Sociocultural theory Include responses to the following questions in your paper, and reflect upon … read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
This question is Need completed by 1/14/16 Must be original
This question is for Kathy only Need completed by 1/14/16 Must be original workResources: University Library and Internet Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you examine the legal aspects of p… read more
Kathy
Kathy
Please help with my assignment: World War II left no country
Please help with my assignment: World War II left no country untouched. The fighting left whole continents battered and devastated. Cities were flattened, and hundreds of thousands were displaced from… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Open to change amount of compensationWrite a 10-to
Open to change amount of compensation Write a 10-to 12-page paper that compares and contrasts the basic system differences among UNIX®, Linux®, Mac®, and Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. Include… read more
David L.
David L.
Hi Judy, I have another project I need help with. I know this
Hi Judy, I have another project I need help with. I know this is short notice. Resources: Ch. 8 of Multicultural Education in a Pluralistic Society and Appendix E Imagine that you have been asked to s… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
1- Research paper on The Doctrine of the Trinity: Your final
1- Research paper on The Doctrine of the Trinity: Your final paper will need to be 10-15 pages (in proper SBL format), with at least twelve sources beyond the textbook and Bible. ***Need Thesis Senten… read more
Gnaritas
Gnaritas
Self-Employed
Can you turn the paper you wrote for me into a power point
Can you turn the paper you wrote for me into a power point presentation by Sunday afternoon… read more
Grace
Grace
This question is for XXXXX XXXXX. Required format for
This question is for XXXXX XXXXX. Required format for Article Review assignment 2 This is the best way to format the assignment in order to meet the requirements. Completed (RECOMMENDED) Presentation … read more
Chris Parker
Chris Parker
Senior Associate (Software Engineer)
I need assistance with writing a paper for my nursing class.
I need assistance with writing a paper for my nursing class. The details are listed below. Compose a descriptive paper which defines and analyzes transformational and transactional leadership theory. … read more
lani_s
lani_s
Answer the following question in a paper of 800 to 1000 words
Answer the following question in a paper of 800 to 1000 words How widespread is emotional alienation in the various types of work you have read about in this module? The readings examine service work,… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
1) Provide an overview of the portfolio. Professional Presentation
1) Provide an overview of the portfolio. Professional Presentation 2) Choose a topic from the course and define an audience (e.g., educators, administration, parents, students, legislators, etc.) for … read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
TO: lkhoward1) Provide an overview of the portfolio.
TO: lkhoward1) Provide an overview of the portfolio. Professional Presentation 2) Choose a topic from the course and define an audience (e.g., educators, administration, parents, students, legislators… read more
Khadijah
Khadijah
Teacher Of Speech Improvement
HLP! 6pg Paper - 5/7 2am mtn - Will tip $85The Final Project
HLP! 6pg Paper - 5/7 2am mtn - Will tip $85 The Final Project has two parts: A 6 page Final Paper. A PowerPoint Presentation. The Final Paper Throughout this course we are examining methods of persuas… read more
Kathy
Kathy
BONUS - what is identy theft this is for a 5 page essay
WHAT IS IDENTITY THEFT HOW HAS IT EFFECT EVERYDAY LIVES PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE AND WHAT DO YOU THINK CAN BE DONE TO HELP STOP IT THIS IS FOR A 5 PAGE ESSAY PAPER... PLUS WORK CITED PAPER...… read more
dkennedy
dkennedy
NEED HELP ASAP!! SHOULD PHYSICIAN ASSISTED SUICIDE BE LEGAL?
Attachment: 2012-02-21_043027_week_2_-_assignment_physician-assisted_suicide_outline.docx Looking for help with a 4-5 page paper Should Physician Assisted Suicide be Legal? I already have a 3 page out… read more
Grace
Grace