Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I would like a paper written, but i do not want it posted on
I would like a paper written, but i do not want it posted on this website can we communicate through email?… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
Kelyn1 Due Julay 29 Prepare this assignment according to the
kelyn1 Due Julay 29 Prepare this assignment according to the instructions and criteria "SPE-573 Educational Implications for Students with Physical and Health Impairments Benchmark Assessment and Rubr… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
Kelyn1 Due June 17. This portfolio is to preserve materials
Kelyn1 Due June 17. This portfolio is to preserve materials created in this class for future use in the classroom. The following sections should be included in the portfolio: Introduction Provide an o… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
CustomerDue 6/3 A curriculum guide contains practical ideas
CustomerDue 6/3 A curriculum guide contains practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as practical teaching notes for use in the future by either you or your colleagues. It i… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
1) Review "ECH-525 Introduction to the Exceptional Learner
1) Review "ECH-525 Introduction to the Exceptional Learner Benchmark Assessment and Rubric." 2) The benchmark assessment is due in Module 7. All coursework will inform this assignment. 3) Finalize the… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
Kelyn1 Due date 5/19/15. In an essay of 1,250-1,500 words,
Kelyn1 Due date 5/19/15. In an essay of 1,250-1,500 words, discuss the models, procedures, effectiveness, and limitations of the cognitive behavioral approach with EBD children. Include the procedures… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
Judy Baiiley DUE SUNDAY Heres A bigger one not sure on price
Judy Baiiley DUE SUNDAY Heres A bigger one not sure on price but we will make it work again This portfolio is to preserve materials created in this class for future use in the classroom. The following… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss the models, procedures,
In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss the models, procedures, effectiveness, and limitations of the cognitive behavioral approach with EBD children. Discuss models of the cognitive behavioral inte… read more
Mrs. S. Joyner
Mrs. S. Joyner
"KATHY" This one is due July 15th. This is my benchmark assignment.
"KATHY" This one is due July 15th. This is my benchmark assignment. I need it to be original or changed up some for this assignment. Thank you for all your help! I will add a bonus on this one because… read more
Kathy
Kathy
Challenges of Teaching Students with EBD Individually,
Challenges of Teaching Students with EBD Individually, in an essay of 1,250– 1,500 words, discuss and summarize the definitions and challenges of EBD. Include the following elements: Create a special … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
SPE-226 Educating the Exceptional LearnerBenchmark Assessment
SPE-226 Educating the Exceptional Learner Benchmark Assessment and Rubric Targeted Essential Learning Effective teachers implement lesson plans that utilize diversified strategies to meet the learning… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Reading Specialist
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the education of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, health impairments, and traumatic brain injury. Inclu… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
"To GWYN " Reflective EvaluationReflect on the past eight
"To GWYN " Reflective Evaluation Reflect on the past eight weeks and the topics covered. Reflect on what kind of teacher you would like to be. 1.How are you going to get there? 2.During the past 8 wee… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Trying to find some help with this assignment. Portfolio
Trying to find some help with this assignment. Portfolio Assignment: Teaching Toolbox This portfolio is to preserve materials created in this class for future use in the classroom. The following secti… read more
KitKat1010
KitKat1010
This a big assignment so I will pay more for this one. Read
This a big assignment so I will pay more for this one. Read over it and let me know if I need to send you anything. Due Saturday Oct. 20 SPE-359 Characteristics of Learning Disabilities and Strategies… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
1) Provide an overview of the portfolio. Professional Presentation
1) Provide an overview of the portfolio. Professional Presentation 2) Choose a topic from the course and define an audience (e.g., educators, administration, parents, students, legislators, etc.) for … read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Are you interested in writing this one? and how much? a)
Are you interested in writing this one? and how much? a) Make a three-column chart with the following column headings: Observation, Reflection, and Recommendation. Using your notes from your practicum… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions 1) A curriculum
Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions 1) A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as practical teaching notes for use in the future … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule