Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

CustomerDue 6/10...DUE JUNE 10… Prepare this assignment

Customer Question
according to the instructions in...
CustomerDue 6/10...DUE JUNE 10… Prepare this assignment according to the instructions in "SPE-558 Characteristics of Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities and Strategies to Teach Individuals with EBD Benchmark Assessment and Rubric." All coursework will inform
this assignment.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Kelyn a file im not sure if it is there. let me know if you dont get it
6/2/2015
Writer: Kelyn1, Reading Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Customer,
No, there is no file attached. Is the file supposed to tell me what the actual project is?
Bethany
I emailed it to tech support to attch it to u
DUE JUNE 10… Prepare this assignment according to the instructions in "SPE-558 Characteristics of Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities and Strategies to Teach Individuals with EBD Benchmark Assessment and Rubric." All coursework will inform this assignment.SPE 558 Characteristics of Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities and Strategies to Teach Individuals with EBD
Benchmark Assessment and Rubric
Targeted Essential Learning
Effective teachers are able to implement research-based instructional plans and effective classroom management techniques to enhance the development of student’s abilities to learn. (InTASC 1, 2; CEC 1, 5)
Assessment Tool Selected
Chart
Specific Performance/Task(s)
• Examine the needs of exceptional children for special services and resources. (CEC 5.1)
• Understand the characteristics associated with a variety of disability categories. (CEC1.2 )
• Select and apply evidenced-based instructional strategies to serve students with specific disabilities. (CEC 5.2)
• Select appropriate strategies to meet the needs of students with specific disabilities in various situations (instructional, behavioral, crisis resolution, and conflict resolution). (InTASC 1(e))
Relevancy of Task to Teacher Candidate
Special education teachers must have a multitude of strategies for instruction and in-depth knowledge of students with emotional/behavioral disabilities (E/BD).
Assessment: Student Prompts/Teacher Directions
1) Individual: eMOTION (Benchmark Assessment)
a) General Practicum Information:
i) Students’ practicum experiences should follow the practicum experience requirements, including the diversity and hour requirements for this course on the Practicum Placement Form.
ii) Students should fill out the Practicum Placement Form and Observation Record. Complete the form with the names of the schools and grade levels where the observations took place and document the hours spent in the classroom. Submit the form to the course instructor along with your Benchmark Assessment.
iii) Spend 20 hours in a self-contained setting that serves individuals with emotional disabilities. During this time, note instructional practices and behavior interventions that appear to be effective and ineffective when working with students with emotional disabilities. Also, observe the various systems for behavior modification (their purpose, the way in which they are operated/enforced, etc.).
b) Benchmark Assessment: eMOTION
i) Make a 3-column chart with the following titles: Observation, Reflection, and Recommendation. Using your notes from your practicum experience, complete the columns according to the following:
(1) In the Observation column, write that which you observed in terms of instructional practice, behavior interventions and modifications, and systems. Be thorough and complete in your observations.
(2) In the Reflection column, write your reflection in terms of whether or not you believe this instruction, behavior, or system to be effective. Do this for each observation you make. Support your opinion with information you have gained from this course (lecture, text, discussion, etc.).
(3) In the Recommendation column, discuss what you would recommend in terms of improving that which you observed (be specific). Use the course lectures, readings, and discussion forum to inform this recommendation.
ii) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
i) Submit the assignment to the instructor at the end of Topic 7.
Scoring Tool/Guide (Rubric)
Benchmark Assessment: eMOTIONCriteria 1: Unsatisfactory 2: Less Than Satisfactory 3: Satisfactory 4: Good 5: Excellent
Instructional, Behavior Interventions/ Modifications, and Systems Observations and Reflections (45%) Observations are vague and all three categories are not stated.
Two of three category observations are stated and briefly discussed in terms of their effective and ineffectiveness.
Each category has a minimum of three observations; each is reflected upon in terms of its effectiveness and ineffectiveness.
Each category has a minimum of five observations; each is reflected upon in terms of its effectiveness and ineffectiveness.
Reflection of observations’ effectiveness and ineffectiveness is thorough and logical.Recommendations for Improvement (45%) No improvement recommendations are made. Recommendations for improvement are made for some of the observations, but they are sketchy. Recommendations for improvement are made for all observations and are informed by course material and discussion. Recommendations are credible and viable. Recommendations indicate an insightful understanding of the subject matter.
Organization and Mechanics (10%)
3-Column Chart Charts is not used for assignment nor are columns titled as required. APA format is not required but solid academic writing is expected.Chart is used. APA format is not required but solid academic writing is expected.
Columns are titled as required. APA format is not required but s
Customer,
Thanks for the new request! I'm not sure if I can take this one. A LOT of the material is REQUIRED to be referenced by material from the lecture, text, and discussion so far in the class. This is material, especially the discussion, that I just don't have access to. Although making you a model would be possible, it wouldn't have these references. (Though it would probably have others.) I'm not at all sure that this would be acceptable.
Bethany
I attached the file
Beathany please you can charge me extra
Customer,
My concern is not that we can't do it, it's that without the references to your material that your professor would not find what we did together acceptable. I don't want you to fail simply because I don't have the proper references for you.
However, if you want me to create a model for you anyway, with other references that I DO have access to, here's the rundown:
1) I cannot do the practicum placement form. Either your mentor teacher has to do it or you have to create it from the model I create for you.
2) Observation form - I can do this, but you have to send me the form. Or I can simply make a chart for you to transcribe over to the actual form. - $25
3) Chart - $40
Total - $65, an increase of $31
Is this acceptable?
Bethany
**Note** I will be "out of the office" from the 11th to the 23rd. If there is anything you need done during these times, please send it now!!
I agree on the price but please do what ever with the refrence please. And i will send you another assighnment now
Please do your best with refrence page
Customer,
As always, I will do my best. I will let you know if I need anything else and I will look for the next assignment now.
Bethany
Customer,
I have encountered somewhat of a snag. This project is turning out to be longer and more time-intensive than expected. I found the readings for reference, but they're going to take quite some time to read. Adding that time to what will be required to do the actual project- that is going to run $140, an increase of $72. I hope this is acceptable. I am sorry, but this project is proving to be quite a bit of work, more than I had expected.
Bethany
yes I accept please send it
Customer,
Sending it now, and the additional services message as well. Since we've had difficulty in the past, please let me know when you have it.
Thanks,
Bethany
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist