judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need help with this report

Customer Question

i need help with this report

Assignment 1: Gathering requirements for designing a vending machine.

Objective of this assignment: 

Obtain and define interface design requirements and propose the design of a digital device (a vending machine).

Instructions:

Work in teams.

Suggest a list of key requirements in each type of requirement reviewed this week (functional requirements, data requirements, user characteristics, usability goals, and user experience goals) for the following scenario:

“A vending machine that sells soda pop cans. It will work outside at the street level. It can be used by people in general, including children and disabled people. This machine should also be used under extremely cold weather. The machine can accept coins, bills or credit cards.”

Also, create a sketch on the proposed vending machine depicting the proposed requirements. Add notes to it. Include human factor aspects such as colour, materials, shape, dimensions, etc.

Think about its user interface (UI). What kind of buttons you will design for the machine, what type of display it will have, how people will operate this machine, etc. Take into account environmental factors and its context of use too: weather, lighting, varying temperatures, noise, etc.

You may use an existing vending machine as an example for this assignment and make the suggestions for its improvement. Add pictures of the vending machine.

Submit a report in PDF format, at least 2 pages, single spaced and with a reasonably-sized pictures of the sketch to CMS. Don't forget to add the team members' names that participated in this assignment. Word documents will not be accepted.

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?

Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i want my money back

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions