Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Here are the details benchmark assignment

Customer Question
Hello, Here are the details...
Hello, Here are the details for my benchmark assignment coming up in two weeks. I realize it has a lot of details but just let me know how and where you think you can help me on this. Thank you. General Practicum Information • Practicum experience requirements,
including the diversity and number of required hours for this course are specified in the College of Education Teacher Preparation Programs Practicum/Field Experience Manual. • Complete the Practicum/Field Experience Observation and Activity Log including
the names of the schools and grade levels where the observations took place and document the hours spent in the classroom. Submit the log to Taskstream along with your Benchmark Assignment after you have accumulated all of the required practicum/field experience
hours for this course. • Spend 20 hours in one classroom, grades 1-3. Let your mentor know that you are working on developing assessment skills. Throughout the practicum, observe and interview your mentor. • Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons o In Topics
2-6, devote attention to each of the four areas of literacy development. For each of these categories, observe a classroom (grades 1-3) as the teacher and students focus on one of the four areas. Keep notes on activities used by the teacher. Suggested practicum
schedule for observations and teaching the lesson plans: o Topic 1: Observations only; look for differentiation techniques for ELL’s and special needs students. o Topic 2: Phonemic Awareness and Phonics o Topic 3: Word Study and Fluency o Topic 4: Vocabulary
Development o Topic 5: Comprehension • Lesson Plans and Teaching Lessons o In each of the four areas and using literacy assessments available in the classroom, administer a pre-test to one student in your practicum classroom. o After you have administered
the pre-test, confer with the mentor teacher and prepare lesson plans to address the four areas of literacy development. These lessons should be based on the direct instruction model. The lessons should reflect the areas of need identified through the data
analysis collected from the pre-test. o Teach the lessons to the one student you assessed previously. o Administer assessments as a post-test to the same student. Analyze the data to see if learning has improved from the pre-test to the post-test. Assessment:
Student Prompts/Teacher Directions (Benchmark Assignment) Practicum Teacher Work Sample • Write a 1,000-1,250-word reflection essay summarizing: o Your learning experience during the practicum. o Assessment administration- the pre and post assessment data,
challenges and strengths. o Data analysis. Include a chart or graphic organizer. o Specific activities with the student during instruction. o Progress made to be notated in the chart. o Collaboration with the classroom teacher. o Your reflection on how assessment
guides instruction. Explain how data was used to target the needs of the student and to plan instruction. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA style guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Combine all of your assessment data, copies
of your lesson plans for each of the literacy areas, and the reflection paper under one APA-style title page. Complete and include the applicable Practicum/Field Experience Observation and Activity Log located in the practicum manual.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
5/4/2015
Writer: Kelyn1, Reading Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Okay, here's what I see. Let me know if I've got it straight. 1) Practicum/Field Experience Observation and Activity Log - I can do this, but you have to provide the form. or you can so it and base it off of the essay. 2) Pre and Post test with graphic organizer (As my selection is limited, I would have to choose the assessment instrument)- $1003) 4 lesson plans: Phonemic Awareness/Phonics, Word Study/Fluency, Vocabulary, & Comprehension - $1404) 1,250-word essay on observations - $80Total - $320Let me know if this is acceptable and when you would need this.Bethany
I can't afford that much.
I'm not sure what to tell you. This is a very large project which will require quite a bit of time and work. I sometimes give repeat customers a 10% discount; that would bring it down to $290 and would be giving you an entire lesson plan for free. Does that help?Bethany
Not really still too high. Can you just open the question up to someone else.? If I don't get any answers within a few days maybe you can just do the essay portion along with a few lesson plans. Would that work?
Yes, I can opt out, but that will take the question off my block. If you message me, I won't get notified because it's not my question anymore. I can try to check back in a couple of days, but I would need at least a few days warning for a project this big. What was your due date so I can have some idea of when I need to try to get back with you?Bethany
It isn't due until May 17th . Yes, can you opt out for now please and see what happens. Check back by Friday maybe. Ok thank you very much
JACUSTOMER-sspwep9k,
Hi, you asked that I check back with you on this one today. I see that you haven't received help yet. I'm still willing if you would like. Just let me know.
Bethany
I have someone else helping with this assignment now. Do I need to get a refund on this one?
JACUSTOMER-sspwep9k,
I know that I have not received any money for this one. Whatever money you have on account will go toward paying the expert who is helping you.
Bethany
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree