judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

You work law firm Manning, Tebow, & Brees. Ms.. Dora has s

Customer Question

You work for the law firm Manning, Tebow, & Brees. Ms.. Dora has sought legal advice from
the firm. Dora was walking through the new restaurant, Sandwich King, at 6:30 p.m. when
she slipped on an object and broke her leg in three places. When Dora looked on the ground,
she saw a brown tomato on the ground. One of the employees said the tomato was not on
the ground when he last swept the floor at 7:30 a.m. Sandwich King had a policy to sweep
the floor every two hours.The attorney has asked you to research the issue of whether the
restaurant can be held liable for the slip and fall injury. Please prepare a memorandum
addressing this issue.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?
Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions