Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I am wondering if you have a example module assignment?
I am wondering if you have a example module for this assignment? Develop an IEP for a 12-year-old girl with either visual or hearing impairments. Use the provided IEP template. 1. Create several goals… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
DUE SUNDAY ***** *****When you send a additional services
DUE SUNDAY ***** ***** When you send a additional services and i accept does it pay you?? because it takes away my option to rate you.. just making sure you get your money,, NOW THE QUESTION Meet with… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Customerdue Feb, 4 In an essay of 1,250-1,500-words,
Judybailey61 due Feb, 4 In an essay of 1,250-1,500-words, investigate three different research-based curricula or teaching strategies/methods that are commonly used in classrooms for students with ID.… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
judybaily61 Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides
judybaily61 Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides of children with ID that explains the importance and relevance of early intervention services, support services (i.e. OT/PT/Speech), and su… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
FOR ***** ***** DUE SUNDAY this is the question i already
FOR ***** ***** DUE SUNDAY this is the question i already gave you but i had to make new post A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as p… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
FOR ***** ***** DUE SUNDAY Discuss with a teacher of students
FOR ***** ***** DUE SUNDAY Discuss with a teacher of students with intellectual disability (ID) diagnosis/prescription/evaluation and analyses of goal instruction, including the implementation and dev… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY March 23 Assessment Tool Selected Two
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY March 23 Assessment Tool Selected Two Part Project a) Lesson Plan b) Essay Specific Performance/Task(s) • Design and implement various effective instructional practices. (APTS 8.1… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
VERBSRULE DUES SUNDAY Write an essay of 1,000-1,250
VERBSRULE DUES SUNDAY Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the relationship of multidimensional assessment of students with LD and appropriate educational interventions. 1. Address… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching
A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as practical teaching notes for use by either you or your colleagues. It is a how-to guide that co… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the education of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, health impairments, and traumatic brain injury. Inclu… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
"To GWYN " Reflective EvaluationReflect on the past eight
"To GWYN " Reflective Evaluation Reflect on the past eight weeks and the topics covered. Reflect on what kind of teacher you would like to be. 1.How are you going to get there? 2.During the past 8 wee… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Due Sept 6Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which
Due Sept 6 Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you discuss the following: 1. Diagnosis of developmental disabilities, early intervention priorities, educational programs, services for the you… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Select an age group (P-K, K, 1st, etc). Identify and discuss
Select an age group (P-K, K, 1st, etc). Identify and discuss the theories and/or philosophies that reflect how you envision your classroom and curriculum. Provide an overview of the concepts you will … read more
Kathy
Kathy
A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format for use by either you or your colleagues. It is a how-to guide that covers steps for achieving spe… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
judybailey61 Due Friday, Ocotber 19PART 1 Home-School
judybailey61 Due Friday, Ocotber 19 PART 1 Home-School Connection FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19 Details: Interview parents of a diverse family with school-age children, asking them the following questions: 1. Ho… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Review two IEPs of one student with ID. Discuss with a teacher
Review two IEPs of one student with ID. Discuss with a teacher of students with ID the diagnosis/prescription /evaluation and analyses of goal instruction, including the implementation and development… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Create a curriculum guide for teaching an academic subject
Create a curriculum guide for teaching an academic subject with additional learning strategies and possible behavioral interventions for any off-task student. Include practical information necessary f… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions 1) A curriculum
Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions 1) A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as practical teaching notes for use in the future … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule