Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Need help with a 8 page Ethics paper: Minimum of 5 scholarly
Need help with a 8 page Ethics paper : Minimum of 5 scholarly sources (This includes the sources from the annotated bibliography. Additional sources may be included as appropriate.) InstructionsThe pa… read more
Professor Writer
Professor Writer
freelance writer
PhD
English Annotated Bibliography assignment. U1 A2: Annotated
U1 A2: Annotated Bibliography For this assignment, you will construct an annotated bibliography based upon an arguable/debatable issue or problem that you have selected to focus on. REMEMBER – you will NOT write the actual research paper YET. You need only submit the annotated bibliography at this time. Purpose: An annotated bibliography is an organizing tool that is helpful when working on a research project. An effective annotated bibliography is used to compile research sources in one location, providing quick access to the information contained in each source. Audience: This assignment should be directed at your scholarly peers, and you may assume that they have only a casual familiarity with your topic or issue. For this reason, one of your sources should include a clear definition of the problem/issue you are attempting to study/argue. Content: Your annotated bibliography will consist of the sources that you have deemed relevant to your topic and/or research question(s). You may encounter sources that are not relevant or do not fit the scope of your paper. Feel free to include these and indicate WHY they are not helpful. Otherwise, you could choose to only include the ones that you find useful and relevant. 1. Cite the source in proper MLA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author just as in an MLA Citation page. 2. Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approx. 3-5 sentences). You may quote from the source if the information is compelling, but do not copy and paste the abstract. Ideally, the entire annotation should be in your own words. 3. In 1 or 2 sentences, explain the source's relevance and importance to your issue. Constraints: The annotated bibliography is rigid. Your citations must adhere to MLA format. This will be one of the central components of the grade for this assignment. Failure to follow MLA format exactly will harm your grade. The annotations for each source should follow an academic style. This means that you must construct, with elevated and sophisticated language, correct grammatical sentences that effectively summarize what each source has to say. Additionally, you should explain how each source is relevant to the issue that you have selected and what it adds to your knowledge about your issue. Specific guidelines to follow when completing this assignment:  8 sources of various types (at LEAST 1 book, 1 journal article, 1 website, 1 multimedia clip, and the remaining sources can be of whichever type you choose).  Sources MUST be focused around a narrowed issue or question of inquiry. Write this at the top of your page, so that readers are CLEAR as to what you are arguing.  Adherence to MLA format for all citations.  Sources in alphabetical order according to author.  Thoughtful and complete annotations of 100-150 words, explaining the relevance of the source.  Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. … read more
Grace
Grace
The course project will consist of three parts (Assignment
The course project will consist of three parts (Assignment 2, Assignment 3, and Assignment 4). The goal of this project is to create a well-researched, persuasive essay (the final assignment). You wil… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
In F451, what is Bradbury's perspective on violence and how
In F451, what is Bradbury's perspective on violence and how does he prove this in the novel? Does he prove his perspective with the repetition of symbols? Does he prove his perspective with the repeti… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
I need help with this that for october 11 PS504-1: Evaluate
Hi Kathy I need help with this that for october 11PS504-1: Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of various qualitative and quantitative research methods used in psychological research.For this Assign… read more
Kathy
Kathy
Judybailey61 can you help with this? I have the sources already
judybailey61 can you help with this? I have the sources already and do not need all 50, I have 10 of them done. Include the following in each annotation: 1. Two to four sentences summarizing the main … read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Unit 4 Assignment Assignment Directions: This Assignment has
Unit 4 Assignment Assignment Directions: This Assignment has two parts. The first is comparing and contrasting a preschool classroom and a classroom for children five years old and more and sharing de… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
Final Paper Topic and Annotated BibliographyFor this assignment,
Final Paper Topic and Annotated Bibliography For this assignment, you will need to carefully review the instructions for the final assignment in Week Five. In a two- to three-page paper (plus title an… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
222mk, Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences,
Essay Question 1 Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum … read more
Kathy
Kathy
WRTG 391Writing Assignment #2The Critical Annotated Bibliography
WRTG 391 Writing Assignment #2 The Critical Annotated Bibliography Writing Assignment #2 will be a critical annotated bibliography of 12 sources. In this assignment you will write a list of at least 1… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
On the subject of "The No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act and
On the subject of "The No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act and the use of measurement in its assessments." write a critical annotated bibliography of at least 12 references. You will list them in alphabet… read more
grathel
grathel
English Professor
Unit IV Research Paper Draft 1 Purpose: The purpose of
Unit IV Research Paper Draft 1 Purpose: The purpose of Draft 1 is to build upon the Annotated Bibliography and to move forward in drafting your final Research Paper. Description: In this assignment, y… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Greetings, this will be an extension of the continuing research
Greetings, this will be an extension of the continuing research from the previous assignment. If possible Monday the 16th would be great. “Gays in the Military Service”. Purpose: The purpose of the An… read more
Lani S.
Lani S.
Assignment 3: “World War II through the 1970s” Write a five
Assignment 3: “World War II through the 1970s” Write a five to six (5-6) page paper on the period from World War II through the 1970s. Your paper should cover the following: Identify at least (2) two … read more
Kathy
Kathy
"Dr. Steve"Research Paper Draft 1Purpose:The purpose
"Dr. Steve" Research Paper Draft 1 Purpose: The purpose of Draft 1 is to build upon the Annotated Bibliography and to move forward in drafting the final Research Paper. Description: In this assignment… read more
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve
Research Proposal Follow the directions below for the completion
Research Proposal Follow the directions below for the completion of the Research Proposal assignment. Purpose: The purpose of the Research Proposal is to mold the preliminary ideas you have about your… read more
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve
Needing help with paper & finding Empirical articles
Attachment: 2012-07-08_104640_respapassign.docx I have attached the Information and Assignment documents. I am struggling in finding 12 empirical articles for my paper, which the topic is included in … read more
M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy