Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I need help with my college essay that is due in a couple of
I need help with my college essay that is due in a couple of days. Here are the details of it and if there is writer who is well-versed in reading that would be helpful. … read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
FOR JUDY BAILEY Benchmark Assignment – Maximizing Assessment
FOR ***** *****Benchmark Assignment – Maximizing Assessment Practice through Domains, Technology, and PartnershipsDue date: December 01, 2017 before 7 pm ESTDetails:Use the balance of your practicum h… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
G. PLEASE**** FEB. 27,2017*** 1. After watching "Formative
KATHY G. PLEASE**** THIS IS DUE FEB. 27,2017*** 1. After watching "Formative Assessment and Monitoring Progress Part 2," https://www.teachingchannel.org/videos/formative-assessment-monitoring-2 in 250… read more
Kathy
Kathy
DUE SUNDAY ***** *****When you send a additional services
DUE SUNDAY ***** ***** When you send a additional services and i accept does it pay you?? because it takes away my option to rate you.. just making sure you get your money,, NOW THE QUESTION Meet with… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
"KATHY" This one is due July 15th. This is my benchmark assignment.
"KATHY" This one is due July 15th. This is my benchmark assignment. I need it to be original or changed up some for this assignment. Thank you for all your help! I will add a bonus on this one because… read more
Kathy
Kathy
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY ) Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons i)
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY ) Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons i) In Modules 2-6, devote attention to each of the four areas of literacy development. For each of these categories, observe a classroom … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
VERBSRULE>>>>>GWYN..... Due Sunday Review the 6+1 Traits,
VERBSRULE>>>>>GWYN..... Due Sunday Review the 6+1 Traits, found on Education Northwest's Regional Education Laboratory website. Create a graphic organizer that includes a definition for… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
I have an assignment I was hoping you would be able
I have an assignment I was hoping you would be able to assist me with. Integrating Science and Mathematics i) Create a unit of study integrating science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or… read more
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY Consider the importance of using a
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY Consider the importance of using a variety of assessments in the teaching of reading. Create a chart that identifies various types of informal, formal, formative, and summative as… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
"To GWYN " Reflective EvaluationReflect on the past eight
"To GWYN " Reflective Evaluation Reflect on the past eight weeks and the topics covered. Reflect on what kind of teacher you would like to be. 1.How are you going to get there? 2.During the past 8 wee… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Due friday Write an essay of(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords in which you discuss
Due friday Write an essay of(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords in which you discuss the following: 1. Diagnosis of developmental disabilities, early intervention priorities, educational programs, services for the yo… read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher
Design a portfolio (digital or paper) for a particular K-3
This is due by Sunday night at 12am. Design a portfolio (digital or paper) for a particular K-3 student that is meant to demonstrate the student's progress or mastery of academic, social/behavioral, c… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Using a graphic organizer of your choice, create a basic outline
Using a graphic organizer of your choice, create a basic outline of a social studies theme that could be taught over the course of a month or longer. Choose a topic that would include two or three uni… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Prepare an assessment for ratio, proportion, or measurement
Prepare an assessment for ratio, proportion, or measurement to administer to an elementary student. Administer the assessment to the elementary student. Based on the assessment findings, create a char… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Draft your proposal to utilize software to support assessment
This one is three parts PART 1 Section Four: Software to Support Assessment 1) In a 750-1,000 word essay, draft your proposal to utilize software to support assessment in the classroom as a part of yo… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Discuss the meanings of intelligence and adaptive behavior
Discuss the meanings of intelligence and adaptive behavior with a teacher of students with intellectual disability (ID). Include discussion of the following questions: 1.What problems are associated w… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
EDU 313N Educational Psychology Benchmark Assessment and Rubric Due
EDU 313N Educational Psychology Benchmark Assessment and Rubric Due June 16 Targeted Essential Learning An effective teacher is able to task analyze a specific skill into its individual parts in order… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
Hi Lisa Ive got two assignments due Saturday by midnight. 1.
Hi Lisa I've got two assignments due Saturday by midnight. 1. Section Three: Integrating Instructional Technology 1) Utilize the assigned readings for this module to peruse samples of integrated lesso… read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher