Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I need help with my Name personal narrative number exam
Hello I need help with my Name personal narrative number exam 700151 … read more
DonR812
DonR812
MA British and American Literature
I have an writing exam numer is 700139 and I'm having a hard
I have an writing exam numer is 700139 and I'm having a hard time with it … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
How does this work? Examination Questions Answer the
Examination Questions Answer the questions below according to the instructions given. Please note that responses to BOTH questions must be included in the same submission in order for your examination to be graded; otherwise, it will be returned to you for revision. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. For the purpose of this examination, sport is defined as "an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment without a predetermined outcome." If you choose to explain why a certain sport is your favorite, please ensure that the chosen sport fits this definition. • Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits. • Explain why a certain sport is your favorite. • Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer. • Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life. Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a formal letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building maintenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby business). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need. Please note that a form letter or a template cannot be used in constructing your response to question 2. When a form letter or template is used, you are giving little to no thought to wording or formatting, and you are not actually creating your own complaint; you are simply filling in the blanks of someone else's work. For this reason, a grade of 1% will be issued if a form letter or template is used. Checklist Ask yourself these questions after you answer the questions for your exam. Is my composition three to five paragraphs long? (It must include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.) Did I select a topic for my composition from the list given in the instructions? Did I fully expand on the topic I selected for my composition? (Example: If you selected to describe a memorable day, you should only describe ONE day.) Does my letter include a complaint? Did I include all parts of a business letter? (This includes a signature! You can use a different font to indicate your signature.) Is my letter written in full-block style? Did I answer both questions on my own, without help from the internet? Are both answers saved in one document? Is my work saved as a Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format? If you answered NO to any of these questions, please go back and make the needed changes before submitting your work. If you answered YES to all of the questions, you are ready to submit your work for grading! … read more
Grace
Grace
I'm trying to work on a exam. developing ideas, I am not
Hey! I'm trying to work on a exam. developing ideas, I am not sure how to start it off, or where to start. do you think you could help? … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I'm on a exam of developing ideas. What am I suppose to do?
I'm on a exam of developing ideas. What am I suppose to do ? … read more
David L.
David L.
Developing ideas exam 700138. I don't know what to do.
Choose a topic about which you feel comfortable and knowledge 2)write a topic sentences that states your main ideas 3)write 4-5 sentences that support your main idea Help me please… read more
GLENN GILONGOS
GLENN GILONGOS
Master of Mathematics
Technical writing. My technical report is on operating
My technical report is on operating systems. I would like someone to edit my report … read more
David L.
David L.
Exam number 700139 I need help with my writting test and its
exam number 700139 I need help with my writting test and its due on monday … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I sent you two emails with the information in your
I sent you two emails with the information in your email.just let me know if you need any thing else from me and also let me know how fast you can have them done thank you… read more
Grace
Grace
Writer-director Grace" ECE111 DISCUSSION BOARD 1 Please
quot;Writer-director Grace" ECE111 DISCUSSION BOARD 1 Please introduce yourself. Be sure to include the following information: Your name, location, and reasons for entering the Penn Foster early child… read more
Grace
Grace
I need help with my English assignment. Please note that it
Hello, I need help with my English assignment. Please note that it must be original and not Plagiarized. I just need a passing grade. Kindly advise how long would it take to receive by request and how… read more
Grace
Grace
I am currently enrolled in Penn College and need my papers
I am currently enrolled in Penn Foster College and need my papers done for the English Comp portion and I see you have already done and completed some work for other students with the same subjects. I… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
I chose to do F K ennedy for this paper to examine through
I chose to do John F K ennedy for this paper to examine through an Adlerian framework of superiority striving and style of life. need to have running head and abstract along with references and cites … read more
David L.
David L.
Topic Words that have more than one definition or meaning
Topic Words that have more than one definition or meaning can enrich not just your vocabulary, but also your life. As your culture evolves, your language and how you choose to express yourself are cha… read more
Lani S.
Lani S.
I am finding it difficult in this writing process i &2
i am finding it difficult in this writing process i &2 … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
Five paragraph rough draft, should be in 500 to 750 word. topic
Five paragraph rough draft, should be in 500 to 750 word. topic is exercise and obesity. thesis statement -: the three main reasons for obesity caused from inactive life style, unhealthy diet, and gen… read more
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve
Writing Skill part 3 Using everything you have learned from
Writing Skill part 3 Using everything you have learned from this course, finish the paper you began in Part 1 and revised in Part 2. Your final essay should be between 750 and 2,500 words long. If you… read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
my teacher gave us this exact assingment about the psychological
my teacher gave us this exact assingment about the psychological and cognitive theories presented, and I have task analysis done on jumping rope and decoding the word dog, I am down to the essay part … read more
Norman M.
Norman M.
Partner in private practice
Adv Dip Psychotherapy (with Distinc