Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I see that you helped with a practicum teacher work sample
I see that you helped with a practicum teacher work sample benchmark assessment. I was wondering if you had a sample of the assignment.… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
1) Review "ECH-525 Introduction to the Exceptional Learner
1) Review "ECH-525 Introduction to the Exceptional Learner Benchmark Assessment and Rubric." 2) The benchmark assessment is due in Module 7. All coursework will inform this assignment. 3) Finalize the… read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
Unit 4 Assignment Assignment Directions: This Assignment has
Unit 4 Assignment Assignment Directions: This Assignment has two parts. The first is comparing and contrasting a preschool classroom and a classroom for children five years old and more and sharing de… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
"KATHY" This one is due November 25th, It has to be an
"KATHY" This one is due November 25th, It has to be an original. Students will teach a lesson plan and use feedback from the mentor teacher to make revisions. The revised lesson plan and accompanying … read more
Kathy
Kathy
Hello I need help with this assignment. I need it by July 23,
Hello I need help with this assignment. I need it by July 23, 2014. Do you think you can help? Here is the information for the paper.This assignment is for a Kindergarten class. 1) Charting the Course… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY ) Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons i)
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY ) Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons i) In Modules 2-6, devote attention to each of the four areas of literacy development. For each of these categories, observe a classroom … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
I have an assignment I was hoping you would be able
I have an assignment I was hoping you would be able to assist me with. Integrating Science and Mathematics i) Create a unit of study integrating science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or… read more
VERBSRULE Due Saturday Assessment Tool SelectedIntegrated
VERBSRULE Due Saturday Assessment Tool Selected Integrated Math and Science Unit Plan Specific Performance/Task(s) • Create a standards-based unit plan for an elementary classroom. (APTS 1.1-.3, 1.12;… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
DUE SUNDAY Observe an elementary mathematics lesson. Write
DUE SUNDAY Observe an elementary mathematics lesson. Write an essay of 1,500-1,750 words in which you address the following issues and summarize your observations: 1. What is the importance of having … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Due Sunday Contextual factors are critical in designing
Due Sunday Contextual factors are critical in designing lessons and assessments for students. A teacher should be aware of contextual factors which will influence diverse student learning and directed… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
thank you again for helping me. I have a new question Hows
thank you again for helping me. I have a new question How's My Child Doing? Assessment and Communicating With Parents Step 1: Create a multimedia presentation outlining the five areas of assessment fo… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
To complete this assignment, go to this week's Final Paper
To complete this assignment, go to this week's Final Paper link in the left navigation: Your cover letter and application from the Week Two Written Assignment was well received. You have been offered … read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
JUDYBAILEY61 DUE JANUARY 25thObjectives: 1. Describe
JUDYBAILEY61 DUE JANUARY 25th Objectives: 1. Describe the components of different philosophies, ideologies, and theories and how they connect to be effective in an educational environment. (APTS 7, 8;… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Scenario: The center director or school principal where
Scenario: The center director or school principal where you teach has encouraged all teachers to apply for a local charitable grant to support art initiatives in early childhood. The winners of the gr… read more
Joanne
Joanne
Hi Hintonrae, I have been reading the feedback on you and
Hi Hintonrae, I have been reading the feedback on you and I would like for you to help me with my final paper. I hope you can help me. This assignment is due on next Monday, May 7th. Here is the assig… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Here is the assignment. I hope you can help with this one
Hi Lisa, Here is the assignment. I hope you can help with this one also. Your cover letter and application from the Week 2 Written Assignment was well received. You have been offered an interview for … read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher
Philosophy of Education Cover Letter Part One: Cover Letter.
Hi LisaLKawecki, Here is the assignment. Philosophy of Education Cover Letter Part One: Cover Letter. Assume you have been selected for an interview at an Early Childhood Development Center. Create a … read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher
I really need some help on this assignment. Im doing the observation,
I really need some help on this assignment. I'm doing the observation, I basically need help with writting and putting it together. PLEASE HELP! a) Benchmark Assignment: Language Arts Unit Plan (e-por… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor