Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Grace, Hooper. Is it possible if you can assist me with an
Hi Grace, it's me again Phyllis Hooper. Is it possible if you can assist me with an assignment which is due this Thursday I did the assignment however my instructor said it wasn't done correctly there… read more
Grace
Grace
G. PLEASE*** SEPT. 27,2017*** PART 1. Using the English
KATHY G. PLEASE*** THIS IS DUE SEPT. 27,2017*** PART 1. Using the English Language Proficiency (ELP) Standards from Arizona or from your state, select the stage for a grade level of your choice. Based… read more
Kathy
Kathy
"KATHY" This one is due July 15th. This is my benchmark assignment.
"KATHY" This one is due July 15th. This is my benchmark assignment. I need it to be original or changed up some for this assignment. Thank you for all your help! I will add a bonus on this one because… read more
Kathy
Kathy
following on 200 to 300 words:In any given multicultural classroom,
following on 200 to 300 words:In any given multicultural classroom, what are the concerns in terms of social justice for all students? How would you address these concerns? Describe a strategy you mig… read more
grathel
grathel
English Professor
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY ) Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons i)
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY ) Practicum Observations/Teaching Lessons i) In Modules 2-6, devote attention to each of the four areas of literacy development. For each of these categories, observe a classroom … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
ii) Write a 500-750-word rationale for the lesson, comparing
ii) Write a 500-750-word rationale for the lesson, comparing and contrasting two major language acquisition theories used to inform the lesson and noting any influence the observations of your mentor … read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY Consider the importance of using a
VERBSRULE DUE SUNDAY Consider the importance of using a variety of assessments in the teaching of reading. Create a chart that identifies various types of informal, formal, formative, and summative as… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
VERBSRULE Due Saturday Assessment Tool SelectedIntegrated
VERBSRULE Due Saturday Assessment Tool Selected Integrated Math and Science Unit Plan Specific Performance/Task(s) • Create a standards-based unit plan for an elementary classroom. (APTS 1.1-.3, 1.12;… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Hello Gwyn, Here is my next assignment... I will offer a nice
Hello Gwyn, Here is my next assignment... I will offer a nice bonus for this one because it is a benchmark assignment.. Targeted Essential Learning Effective instructional design and planning related … read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Due Sunday Contextual factors are critical in designing
Due Sunday Contextual factors are critical in designing lessons and assessments for students. A teacher should be aware of contextual factors which will influence diverse student learning and directed… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the social implications of attitude, legislation, and litigation on the lives of students with disabilities. Include the following components i… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Using a graphic organizer of your choice, create a basic outline
Using a graphic organizer of your choice, create a basic outline of a social studies theme that could be taught over the course of a month or longer. Choose a topic that would include two or three uni… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Select an age group (P-K, K, 1st, etc). Identify and discuss
Select an age group (P-K, K, 1st, etc). Identify and discuss the theories and/or philosophies that reflect how you envision your classroom and curriculum. Provide an overview of the concepts you will … read more
Kathy
Kathy
judybailey61 Due Friday, Ocotber 19PART 1 Home-School
judybailey61 Due Friday, Ocotber 19 PART 1 Home-School Connection FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19 Details: Interview parents of a diverse family with school-age children, asking them the following questions: 1. Ho… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
**THIS IS DUE OCTOBER 5th** Electronic Resources: a) Gonzalez,
**THIS IS DUE OCTOBER 5th** Electronic Resources: a) Gonzalez, N., Moll, L. C., Floyd-Tenery, M., Rivera, A., Rendon R., Gonzeles, R. & Amanti, C. (1993). Teacher research on funds and knowledge: Lear… read more
Kathy
Kathy
Alignment of Academic Standards with ELL Proficiency Standards i)
Alignment of Academic Standards with ELL Proficiency Standards i) Visit the Web sites and electronic resources listed above, and use the Internet to complete your research. ii) Examine the format and … read more
Kathy
Kathy
Question for amber; Can you help me with the below?Individual:
Question for amber; Can you help me with the below? Individual: Language Acquisition Principles Paper a) Select and read a recent (since 2005) professional journal article that pertains to language ac… read more
amberleapack
amberleapack
Teacher