Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

The challenge of terrorism against the United States has made

Customer Question
the government create the Department...
The challenge of terrorism against the United States has made the government create the Department of Homeland Security with the hope of leveraging federal, state, and local police agencies, intelligence agencies, and immigration agencies to cooperate in communicating findings and creating joint efforts to stop threats of terrorism or confront a terrorist attack.
The current threat of terrorism has made many legislatures in Congress think about the United States combining all the police agencies into one national police organization. The centralization of power would stop the discombobulated nature of the 3 government levels of police and provide a clear, overall standard on how to police not only terrorism acts but crime in general.

Please answer the following questions.

Do you believe that the establishment of terrorism as a crime that can be committed domestically has changed policing? How? Why? Provide examples.
Have the number of victims of racial profiling increased over the last decade?
What laws and services are available for victims of racial profiling?
What other actions might be taken on behalf of victims of racial profiling?
Be sure to cite all references in APA format.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
6/26/2012
Writer: verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree replied 5 years ago
verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree

Customer:

Hi there!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm an Education/Research Professional here at JA.

Can you please provide some more detail so that I may best assist you?

1. Is there a minimum/maximum word count?

2. What is the name of the course?

3. When do you need your answer?

Thanks!

Nice to meet you!

Gwyn

JACUSTOMER-36m1foq4- : The answer has to be three pages double spaced and the course is crime victim studies and need it answer by this Thursday thank you
Customer:

I'll have an answer for you by Thursday!

Gwyn

Hi again -

Just for more context, was the name of the class, "Crime Victim Studies" or is that the name of the program you're enrolled in?

Does the class have a web page where I can access a syllabus, course description or lecture notes by chance? I don't want to provide an example paper that is way out of scope with what is taught in class.

:-)

Gwyn
The name of the class is crime victim studies and I really do need the answer by tomorrow night thank you :)

Understood.

:-)

Are you the one doing my question and if so when do you think you will have it ready for me ? :D

Hi there...

I will be the one doing your question, and I have it scheduled, as you asked for tomorrow night some time.

;)

Gwyn
Thank you so so so so much i am counting on you :)
You're very welcome. I will have this ready for you later this evening.

No worries!

Gwyn
Hey there!

As promised, here is your ANSWER. I do apologize for not getting it to you sooner this evening, This was my third today which involved reading outside my usual comfort zone. (I am learning a lot!)

If you have any other questions or concerns let me know, and I'll respond to you immediately as I know time is of the essence. Otherwise, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wonderful evening, and we'll talk again soon!

Gwyn

can you please give me the sources you used. my paper is incomplete without this
Hey there!

With all apologies, I had assumed that you were unable to use this.

Here you go!

:-) https://www.box.com/s/a292289f1ba642d8456c

Gwyn
Please let me know if you received this on time.

Thanks!
verbsrule
verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree