Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

What does it mean when VCS light comes on can I still drive…

Customer Question
What does it mean...
What does it mean when VCS light comes on can I still drive the car.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Lexus
5/31/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

This means the computer has discovered an issue with the traction control system. The car is safe to drive as this won't affect the mechanical braking at all. You will need to have the car checked for codes to know where to start looking for the problem.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help and earn a 5 star rating from you.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and membership questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!

Do you have more questions about this?