Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have 2007 lexus ls 460 i just bought and the Abs trac and…

Customer Question
Hi ,my name is frank...
Hi ,my name is frank i have 2007 lexus ls 460 i just bought and the Abs trac and brake lights on after cheeking the fuses i found 2 50amp fuses under the hood for the abs i replaced both of them and cleared the codes but code c1345 will not clear i drove the car a few feet the check the codes then i got c1256 . i need your help .thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/30/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

1345 code means the literal solenoid offset has not been cleared and reinitialized. Typically that only happens one parts are replaced. Click this link and download and save the information on how to do that using the jumper wire method in the diagnostic port on the left side of the instrument panel. The link will time out. The 1256 code means there is low accumulator pressure in the ABS actuator/accumulator assembly. It's possible it just bled down but if there's an internal leak that code won't go away and the problem will not go away 90% of the time you end up having to replace the brake actuator/accumulator assembly. Please do not forget to rate the assistance I provided you today at three or higher and a 5 would be awesome thank you. If you need any other detailed information feel free to reply and I will get back to you.

Is it true lexus has a recall on brake actuator/accumulator assembly?

There was not a Recall they had an extended warranty procedure or customer service policy to extend the warranty on the actuator/accumulator but it's for a different code feature however if you have under 150,000 miles and under 10 years of use it's possible it might be covered you would need to contact your dealer and give them the vehicle identification number and mileage to check into that.