Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I just asked a question regarding the VSC Check Light that's…

Customer Question
I just asked a question...
I just asked a question regarding the VSC Check Light that's on my 2008 IS 250 Lexus. $5 has been deducted from my card. I haven't gotten my response. Its asking to update my account. I just want a response to my question. Any help, please!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/29/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Canuck Tech, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Auto Service Technician

Hello. I did see your other post, but have been offline most of the day.

Yes, unfortunately, replacing the tires won't do anything for the vehicle stability control system.

I'm going to look up some information, to see if it is possible to pull a trouble code without a scan tool

WE can get some flash codes. I will need an email address and I'll send you some pictures if you wish to proceed.

Also, the parts store scanner won't read these codes because the code isn't stored in the engine control module.

Lexus Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington

4 open requests? must livein Colorado? Washington state? Washington dc

I just read the code and it says C1336 ABS
Lexus Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago

o​k there is a calibration that must be performed

Lexus Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago

you can use a capable scanner or if you need it there is another way..would you like information?

Lexus Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago

HELLO DO YOU STILL NEED HELP OR NOT?