Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Just searching for 2007+ LS460 PCV valve location.. Would…

Customer Question
Just searching for 2007+...

Just searching for 2007+ LS460 PCV valve location.. Would you be able to help?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

184000..

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Lexus?

2007 no leaks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes,,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/27/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

There is a vent hose from the air intake to both valve covers. The PCV is where that hose connects to the valve cover. The bad part is it does not show which side it's on in the diagrams. Check the hoses attached to the valve cover and you will see if.

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

This didn't help much with all other Systems on top of the engine intake.
Do you have a diagram to show?>

Follow these 2 hoses, one is open and the other has the PCV. https://www.dropbox.com/s/et6tzkv74euzino/PCVLS.png?dl=0