Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I am looking at buying a poor condition used 2001 lexus

rx300. The keys for the...
I am looking at buying a poor condition used 2001 lexus rx300. The keys for the car are missing so I can't even try it until I can get a key. So i don't want to spend 300$ at the dealer j u st to get a key to end find out the car is junk. I see places on line that sell blank chipped keys, but I assume they are not cut.
What are my lowest cost options here?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

the best and cheapest way to get a key would be to buy the key online then call a lock smith to come to you and cut and program the key . you also have to factor in the cost of getting the car to the dealer as they will need to car and key at the same time

3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician