Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Remove seatbelt chime 2013 lexus LS 460

Customer Question
Remove seatbelt chime 2013...

Remove seatbelt chime 2013 lexus LS 460

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/21/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

it is possible to turn the seat belt chime off using the Toyota 'Techstream' software

but I doubt you will find any dealer that is willing to do it as the safety ramifications and possible consequences

I'd say if you really want it off then look into getting a copy of the software and a communication lead and you can ten turn it off yourself

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Ship-V12-00-127-VXDIAG-VCX-NANO-WIFI-Version-TIS-Techstream-with-SAE-J2534-/323154610122

My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, use the reply box to let me know.
If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt