Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

2011 IS250 wont start after changing plugs. No clean. IS250.

Customer Question
2011 IS250 wont start...

2011 IS250 wont start after changing plugs

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No clean

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Lexus?

IS250

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the plugs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Will it at least crank?

Does it crank and try to start?

Are you new to changing spark plugs?

Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris