Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Wont turn over. Is250 2007. New battery. Took it out and…

Customer Question
Wont turn over Mechanic's...

Wont turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Is250 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

New battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Took it out and took to autozone they said its fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When i press the brake and the start button it stays red not green and im almost standing on brake

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
I think i might have put batt in backwards...if so what do i need to check
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/20/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Have you got a volt or multi meter to do some tests with?

I have access to any info we will need to solve this issue so lets start by checking the starter draw first.