Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My car wont start at all.even the gas cap button and the…

Customer Question
My car wont start...

My car wont start at all.even the gas cap button and the trunk open button on my es(###) ###-####wont work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

No why would i try that

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ES yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am trying .. i checked first whether it is a key fob battery issue but there is a blinking red light on key fob when I press button..the key fob wont open the car doors either

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I tried putting the key fob near the starter button as well and pressed on breaks to start car but that did not work either..I had replaced a new battery 3 months ago also

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/18/2018
Lexus Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today
Do the horn and head lights work?
No they do not.

ok then your problem is your battery it is dead please jump start the car or replace the battery

My battery was replaced 3 months ago. It has to be something else.

i know i read what you post but that was 3 months ago ,we have to look at the we have today . the car is completely dead no horn no head lights the two things that run right off the battery trust me your battery is dead PLEASE try to jump start lets not over think this .yet

r u there ??

please try a jump start and get back to me

I will do tomorrow.

ok cool

hi you never got back to me . if you have no more questions please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks/