Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I went to try and crank it up. It will not crank and the…

Customer Question
I went to try...

I went to try and crank it up. It will not crank and the brake pedal is stiff and also the steering wheel is locked

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you applied constant pressure to the steering wheel while turning the key in the ignition?

It’s a push to start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2006 Gs300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

At one point I thought it was the battery so I got an jump off but the person jumping cables had an shortage

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Inside the car it says check vsc but that don’t have nothing to do with it not cranking

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/15/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved