Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have a 2001 Lexus GS300 crank it yesterday it just cut no…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a 2001 Lexus GS300 crank it yesterday it just cut no power to starter new battery in it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Loss

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i checked all fuses there no juice on the starter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I changed engine this weekend I drove it it was running great just cut off want do anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lexus
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Lexus Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Where is it located in what color is relay

standby

hows it going?

Can you call me(###) ###-####

cannot call unless you go through the website. did you do what I recommended?

hows it going?