Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Brake stuck down, car won’t start Vsc light comes on. No and…

Customer Question
Brake stuck down, car...

Brake stuck down, car won’t start Vsc light comes on

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer?

No and no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2008 350 gs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, just trying to start it. Yesterday I started it and put it into drive right away and it started to move then just quit and that was ir

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has turned over a few times. The battery is weak.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Lexus
3/11/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Daniel, Manager replied 5 months ago
Daniel, Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that all experts are paid based off of ratings alone and I prefer five stars so please let me know what I can do to achieve that from you today.

Based on what I have read so far I am going to recommend that we do a live phone call to assist you with your vehicle quicker. We can continue through this conversation if you prefer instead. Please accept the phone card request so that we can continue if you are okay with that.

.

Have you had the battery load tested for a bad cell?

Once you have accepted the proposal and I will post my phone number, at that point you will text me at least 30 minutes prior to when you are ready to talk. At that point I will call you or set up a time to do so as soon as possible.