Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My Lexusmodel is showing blinking 4LO, check engine light…

Customer Question
Hi. My Lexus(###) ###-####model...

Hi. My Lexus(###) ###-####model is showing blinking 4LO, check engine light and check vsc system showing on the dash board. What can I do please and what could be the cause?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

All the light stay on ut the 4LO keeps blinking

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 Lexus?

LX570

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not fixing it myself and I haven’t taken it to the workshop. Just want to know what could be the cause

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing for now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Lexus
Ok
3/10/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Do you have the ability to get it scanned to see which codes are stored?