Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Have 2001 Lexus Gs300 JT8BD69S010135581 We need a diagram…

Have 2001 Lexus Gs300 JT8BD69S010135581We...
Have 2001 Lexus Gs300 JT8BD69S010135581We need a diagram for the HVAC fan circuit. Just about certain the blower controller is bad. Just need a wiring diag so we can verifyThanks
1/15/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I have attached the hvac wiring diagrams with blower circuit highlighted

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate pop up rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
mY BAD!As always... you dat dude!
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager