Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

2015 lexus is350 can get it to crank.it was flooded.key was…

Customer Question
2015 lexus is350 can...

2015 lexus is350 can get it to crank.it was flooded.key was proramed and beeps but locks do not work. can any body giveme any idea please? thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

No cranks security system is on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Lexus?

Is350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have clean and dry all computers and replaced all burned fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was water in cylinders,trans and engine oil

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
1/14/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

first of all do you have a code reader or can get someone to do so? how high did the water get into the vehicle?

Cheked codes And found:c1203,c1515,c1525, b2789,u0155,u0100,u0140,b2312,b2312,u151,b2314.water went yo Top of engine

sorry for such a delay as our daughter sent us on a night in Niagara Falls for our anniversary. Thanx for that info , I will supply you with all the locations of all the ECU'S and reals that are of concern as well as meaning of those codes tomorrow as I need to gather this info from our shop manuals if this is ok with you.

Hi mr Peter have you come Back from Niagara yen
I have paid $36.00 And all i got was un excuse from tech that he was at Niagara falls.please return my money that is not wat i paid for.
Lexus Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 6 months ago

sorry for your wait as I was waiting to see your response sooner as I just got it. those codes you have are all body codes , if you try to cancel them and they all come back I would suggest replacing the body ECM, if you still need further assistance or parts locations let me know and I will be happy to follow up.