Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

I have a 2006 Lexus IS 250. All power, but push to start and…

Customer Question
Hi i have a 2006...
Hi i have a 2006 Lexus IS 250. All power, but push to start and the car won’t start. Please help!
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Lexus
1/13/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 month ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

If you removed the battery it sends a signal to the immobilizer like it's being burglurized and will put it into theft mode , so you have to reset the immobilizer. Is the security light on the dash?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician